The benefits of membership
Join the CityU alumni community and take advantage of member benefits, services and discounts offered by the CityU Alumni Association.
- Discounted auto, life, health, long-term care, dental & vision coverage, trip cancellation, pet insurance and more
- Receive Hometown Home Loan program benefits like down payment assistance, reduced closing costs, and more
- See the world and enjoy tremendous travel discounts with our travel partner, Go Next
- Seasonal savings in the CityU Campus Team Shop
- Receive special offers and new deals via e-newsletters
- Invitations to CityU events and activities
- e-newsletters to keep you up-to-date on CityU news and happenings
A career resource for CityU alumni and students featuring dozens of live and on-demand webinars from the nation’s top career authors and experts sharing tips, tools and best practices you can use to manage your career and job searches.
Network with fellow CityU alumni and students on the world’s most powerful online career tool. visit the CityU Alumni LinkedIn Group today.
Give back to CityU
There are several ways you can support CityU students now. We accept online, mail and phone donations. You can also give in installments by dividing your gifts into monthly, quarterly or semi-annual payments by credit card.
Checks can be mailed to:
City University of Seattle Development Office
521 Wall Street, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98121
Donations by phone:
Call 206.239.4817 or 1.800.426.5596 ext. 4817
There are additional ways to give back to CityU. These include:
- Matching gifts: Many employers will match an employee’s donation to an institution or charity. Check with your human resources department to see if there is a matching program at your company.
- Employer giving programs: Microsoft and other major corporations help employees make a difference by supporting their volunteerism, discounting in-kind support and more. Check with your employer to see how they can help you support non-profit organizations like CityU.
- Planned giving: Both current and future gifts can offer tax advantages, investment income and the realization of your charitable legacy to CityU.
- Securities: Gifts of securities or other appreciated assets may have tax advantages.
- Employee campaign: CityU faculty and staff can take advantage of the convenience of payroll deduction.
- Microgiving: Support CityU students when you shop with your favorite retailers. Select City University of Seattle as your designated charity on the Amazon Smile program.
Note: CityU is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Any amount you donate will help us achieve our mission and is tax-deductible to the amount permitted by law.
There are two options for obtaining your official transcript.
1) You can complete THIS FORM and request for your official CityU transcript.
2) Go to the Student Clearinghouse website and request an official transcript by clicking on the “Order-Track-Verify” button in the upper right corner. Click on “Order or Track a Transcript.” Select City University of Seattle from the drop-down menu and complete the request.
Transcripts cost a nominal fee. For more information, about ordering official or non-official transcripts please contact CityU at email@example.com or 206.239.4520 ext. 4512.
Placement files for Albright School of Education graduates are stored on Interfolio, an online credential file management service. If you graduated prior to 2007, you set up a placement file upon graduation. However, most school districts have moved away from this system and as a result, CityU moved all placement files to archives.
Interfolio provides storage for application materials including confidential and non-confidential letters of recommendation; unofficial transcripts; writing samples; test scores and multimedia files.
Interfolio's file management system allows you to keep your credentials up-to-date at any time, and all delivery requests are processed in one business day. Interfolio charges $19 to set up a one-year account and $6 to send out the typical application or placement file.
To request a file transfer first set up your account with Interfolio, fill out the Credential File Transfer Request form and submit it to CityU. Your archived file will be transferred to Interfolio within two to three weeks, and Interfolio with automatically add them to your account.